Zeiss Conquest HD 15x56 Review, By Ryan Furman

Justin Crossley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In this review, Ryan gives his opinion on the Zeiss Conquest HD 15x56 Binoculars. They are best when used on a tripod and Ryan also talks about that along with when he would or wouldn't carry them on a hunt.

Zeiss Conquest HD 15x56 Review

JJMonty

Reaction score
It's good to hear your thoughts on these. What is your tripod setup that you are you using in the video? Also, they look to be bigger than the 10x SF's you pulled out. Would they fit in your chest rig if you had to use them that way?

FURMAN

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
It's good to hear your thoughts on these. What is your tripod setup that you are you using in the video? Also, they look to be bigger than the 10x SF's you pulled out. Would they fit in your chest rig if you had to use them that way?
They are quite a bit bigger than 10x42. No they would not fit in my chest rig. I was using a Promaster 525C and Benro S2. It got stolen. I am running a Slik Carbon Fiber PRO CF-734 and Sirui VA-5 Ultra-Compact Fluid Head for my current setup. I will be trying a Revic probably next hunt.

Reaction score
I like my conquest 15s. I have been using them since 2015 and I haven't had any problems with them. I coues deer hunt every year for multiple seasons and they are my go to. I agree with furman that a tripod is a must when glassing with the 15s. I use a slik 833 and sirui va-5 for my set up. I carry them in my pack along and a pair of 10s in my chest harness. Marsupial gear chest bino is a large will fit the 15x56s but they are hard to free hand glass. Best practice in my opinion is to use them to locate game at a distance, close examine with a spotter and use a pair of 10s for the stock.

Forum Sponsors