Where can I find?

USBP207

Reaction score
Just completing my 1st bonafied LR dream rifle, 6.5 PRC with a Custom Hart 26" SS bbl 1-8 twist 5R, on a Savage 116 FSK action (orig 338 Win Mag) and yes i know its a long action..but .532 bolt face.
Optics are an Arken Optics SH4 6-24x50 Gen 2 FFP MOA VPR illuminated reticle, w zero stop, 34 mm tube and Arken 34 mm Halo 1.26 rings on a EGW 80336 20 MOA rail, all nestled on a Boyds At One stock.
Was designed and set up to be a 1000 yd + shooter.
All the parts all ready to mesh together, bed, mount, sight in etc.....
BIG PROBLEM !!!!! No where I can find ammo.....Hornady 147gr ELD M, (prefered)...... or ANY reloading supplies, (dies, brass, bullets) to handload it myself.... All this effort and expense and now thats its abt ready to go......seems COVID 19 has infected the shooting industry........Is there anyone out there that can help? Ive looked and called everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!

BadDogPSD

Reaction score
Just keep looking. It pops up from time to time, but you gotta be fast!

zr600

Reaction score
Where do you live? I seen a 6.5prc die I believe it was runnings in Monticello MN that had it. Now for bullets I don’t know what to tell you. Keep looking hopefully you have powder, brass, and primers.

zr600

Reaction score
I just looked on midway they have a few 6.5 bullets available. Not the 147, they had some atips spendy, some Speer fmj bullets but at least you could shoot it.

Proud Vet

Reaction score
You might start in the loading supplies and equipment thread. I have made two
trades in the last month. Powder, primers etc. and we all walked away happy with
minimal travel.

If you have been doing this awhile and it sounds as such, you probably have something
someone else needs.

Forum Sponsors