Well Facebook is making a stand

Daniel

Vice President
Staff member
Reaction score
Just this evening Facebook commenced a war on firearm sale groups. Deleted several just poof gone even threatened one of the site owner saying he was "being hateful and promoting violence if he continued he will personally be banned from Facebook indefinitely. "

Just a a bunch of yuppies!

EdgeFan

Reaction score
Oh crap here we go....well it's all about the advertising dollar so if some of the big players complain it'll be game over

Daniel

Vice President
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I think the big issue is the founder is bed time buddy's with a certain individual with big ears....

Mudhen

Reaction score
I hate Facebook. All that social media " look what I had for lunch" narcissistic crap pisses me off and always has. This country would be a lot better off if all their servers melted down. Anymore in town you have to forge like a running back all the morons asking around with their phones in their faces lying to all their fake "friends"...which is yet another reason I hate cities.

Lotta hate these days lol.

jasonjeep

Reaction score
Someone asked a question on Facebook about a Canadian gun law I searched and responded . The next morning my name was all over these hate groups pages saying derogatory statements about how stupid some people are listing my name etc... I don't know if it was hacked or real I just blocked all the ones who had the name on it!!! Powerful enough to ruin your name over night!!

Forum Sponsors