Vote Nov. 8th. If you enjoy your guns !

BigBuck

Reaction score
I thought it would be good to encourage everyone to vote this November 8th and to keep it "politically correct" our gun rights are at stake! I saw a fellow holding up a sign today that hit the nail on the head. "Vote like your freedom depends on it " it very well does my friends!

caleb

Reaction score
I will be, may have to do that tomorrow then.

Reaction score
caleb, i was able to vote at the election office south of dave smith on 3rd. it was busy yesterday but worth the wait!

Last edited:

BigBuck

Reaction score
We can vote early as well but I decided to wait till Nov 8th . Liberal media trying to push there falsified numbers . Congrats to you fellas for voting!

tric3imagery

Reaction score
Just for the uniformed a Vote for Hillary is a guarantee elimination of the 2nd Amendment and yes any vote Not For Trump is a vote for anti gun Hillary, so please 3rd party voters Wake Up

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

Reaction score
Will be hunting during the election so I voted absentee today. Won't find out the results till November 12 and I'm praying that anti-freedom criminal doesn't weasel her way in.

Papa Charlie

Reaction score
We have already voted and submitted our ballets. Friend of mine said that when he checked his mail yesterday that he had a stack of voter ballet envelopes in his mail box addressed to all of his neighbors. Thinks it was to prevent others from voting. He distributed them to their rightful owners.
This is turning out to be on dirty election.

mtnwrunner

Long Range High Country Field Editor
Reaction score
Well, i'll vote as I always do, however, its going to be a bad day for our country.

BigBuck

Reaction score
There is more good news . Someone has started a go fund me account to help those that said if Trump wins they will move to Canada. Lol don't let the screen door hit them in the ...

Forum Sponsors