TI PRO 3 ST… Laughable

Desert Dan

Reaction score
Finally got my new rifle build to the range for a quick trip to start break in, which is my first time shooting the TI Pro 3 ST.

I took one shot and literally laughed out loud.

This rifle is a 6.5 creed, so not exactly a big hard hitting magnum, and I was only shooting some factory 129 grain ammo, but I still thought it would recoil a little. Felt a .22. I expect to shoot mostly 140 Bergers with a hotter charge than the American whitetail ammo I picked up for break in, but even if it doubles the recoil it will barely bump at all. This will be great for spotting shots on steel. Exactly what I needed.

Great work with this brake, fellas.

RUM MAN

Reaction score
I believe you totally!
I'm testing one on my 338 Rum with a 24" carbon barrel and 250 gr bergers ! So far it's amazing to say the least!
My poor T-3 Termanator is collecting dust now !!

Rum Man

Ladd

Reaction score
I ordered one for my largest caliber build to date. Pretty confident it will make me smile as it did on my 30-338 Lapua.

Desert Dan

Reaction score
I read a lot of the reviews and watched plenty of videos of the big guns using it so I was very confident I would love it. Definitely happy with it. I still love shooting suppressed for my hunting rifles but I think for this target rifle the TI Pro was definitely the way to go.

Forum Sponsors