Things Going Wrong at Thanksgiving

Spreedizzle

Reaction score
Seemed like the best place to put it……
I know that we all have some weird stuff going on around and during Thanksgiving, but personally…..I think that my shenanigans takes the cake.
We spend thanksgiving at my in laws in Cincinnati every year. My mother in law is wonderful, my father in law sucks. He is a borderline mute, which goes great with someone like myself that thrives in conversation. But worse yet, one thanksgiving tradition that I don’t get to enjoy…..is watching the Lions lose. To me…this is part of the day and being American. So what is on the tv instead all day……European soccer!!!
So I go one of two directions for the holiday….worlds best dad by spending 24 hours a day with my boys, or being yelled at by wifey for entertaining myself on my phone.
Anyone else have some fun and crazy stuff going on during the day to keep me from stabbing myself in my pupils with ice picks??

Attachments

• E95B9DB6-C48C-41E4-86FF-4917BEF2F1CD.jpeg
    E95B9DB6-C48C-41E4-86FF-4917BEF2F1CD.jpeg
    413.8 KB · Views: 14

RUM MAN

Reaction score
Well I'm out in Montana with my Kids for Thanksgiving and some Hunting !
I can do my best to post When the Lions "WIN " this year !
We are from Michigan so we always watch them !

Rum Man

RUM MAN

Reaction score
I'm liking what I see ! Maybe I will have a few drinks today with the Family and then it's out in the am to try and fill my two tags !
Happy Turkey Day to all !

"GO LIONS "

Rum Man

Spreedizzle

Reaction score
I'm liking what I see ! Maybe I will have a few drinks today with the Family and then it's out in the am to try and fill my two tags !
Happy Turkey Day to all !

"GO LIONS "

Rum Man
They are ahead!!! Could it be a Thanksgiving miracle…..???

RUM MAN

Reaction score
Well its another sad day in Detroit...
Maybe next year Boys !

Rum Man

Ladd

Reaction score
0-10-1...the angel number. Things are gonna get better Lions fans.

Diverjeff

Reaction score
I was pulling for them too,almost got a win!I almost gave up on football because of all the chickenshit penalties they call these days,look at someone cross eyed and you get an unsportsmanlike conduct.Can you imagine Dick Butkus playing these days?:LOL:I remember an old interview where a player said"I was scared to death of him...and he was on my team!":ROFLMAO:

Masterdunbar

Reaction score
Man am I jealous. Hours and hours of soccer ?!…….you truly have a lot to be thankful for. I’ll be tipping a few back as this will be our first Turkey Day without gramps. He was always my “Go To” guy for a conversation and co-miseration.

LETS GO BRANDON!!…….I mean LIONS !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spreedizzle

Reaction score
Truly riveting…….
If only I were a part of a group that from a mile away, and a well placed Berger 210…..could end my suffering. Wishful thinking…….

Attachments

• 504BC40E-79D1-4A4B-860C-A438F77FD843.jpeg
    504BC40E-79D1-4A4B-860C-A438F77FD843.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 13

Masterdunbar

Reaction score
Truly riveting…….
If only I were a part of a group that from a mile away, and a well placed Berger 210…..could end my suffering. Wishful thinking…….

LOL! U sound miserable. Make a drinking game out of it !……or better yet. Sit next to the bro in-law awkwardly close and don’t say a WORD. beat him at his own game. So much to be gained !

Spreedizzle

Reaction score
That side of the family doesn’t drink…….
Let’s just say that I have put a sizeable dent in both the High West and the Elijah Craig thus far…..and it is only 5:10 EST.

Masterdunbar

Reaction score
Yea I wasn’t implying U get them to play too. U just keep that glass cold and don’t bounce down the walls. Deep breaths and good luck !

Forum Sponsors