Terminus Kratos Action Review

Magnett

Reaction score
Nice review Ryan. The Terminus has some very nice features. If you don't mind, what barrel is on the featured action and tell us what length, profile, twist, & weight. Thank you.

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
That barrel attached in the video is a Hart Sendero fluted 30" 9 twist weighing just over 4lbs. I also have a Carbon Six 30" 9 twist that weighs the same. The carbon six is the one I shot my bear with this year.

Thinh Nguyen

Reaction score
Thanks for the review, Ryan. Have you found there to be a consistent feeding problem with .750 diameter bolts? I have one for a Defiance Deviant in .338LM and haven't had a problem yet (knock on wood). Thanks for any info.

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review, Ryan. Have you found there to be a consistent feeding problem with .750 diameter bolts? I have one for a Defiance Deviant in .338LM and haven't had a problem yet (knock on wood). Thanks for any info.
It is not that they don't feed well when done correctly. The problem is they most often require more work to get the rifle set up correctly in order for it to feed correctly.

Forum Sponsors