Storming Area 51

JAA600

Reaction score
I understand that these.... I don’t even know what to call them, idiots have set a date for storming Area 51. I know it will never happen because most of them can’t borrow their parents car long enough to drive to the rally point. But, I can hope they do. Those that say the military can’t stop them all has never seen the gun of a Warthog shooting soda can size projectiles at 3000 rounds per minute. This will be fun! This is natural selection at its finest!

HARPERC

Reaction score
Following the Area 51 assault has been the most sustained laughing I've had in a long time. The stuff in my feed has had me LOL every day.

"If" anybody actually shows up: I'm guessing those in charge of the security just have to lock the door to stop the intruders, the place has probably has 50-60 years of tunnels, and would survive a direct hit from the MOAB. Zero supplies out there, more dead from dehydration than wounds. The road gets blocked by the first dead Prius that attempts the trek, and finds tow truck drivers don't care anything about "Coexisting"they want to get paid in something besides Bitcoin.

It should have been scheduled earlier to take advantage of the "Burning Man" crowd headed home.

jmgardner

Reaction score
dont worry. while everyone worries about area51 raid, its a convenient distraction from the epstien thing for the general public. move along. nothing to see here...

LT Cope

Reaction score
Look, I'd like to see them give it a real go just for fun, but they wouldn't make it. Getting to Tonopah or Groom Lake on foot would be a near impossibility. IDK that you could rush it with vehicles safely.

I know a guy that used to be stationed out there and now does contract work. He's clearly stated to me before that nobody will ever see anything that the CIA or Air Force doesn't want them too.

VaRandy

Reaction score
Reports today said that Area 51 is more worried about getting enough water and food there for the fools. Hopeful thinking that someone will tear them up with lead.

Forum Sponsors