Southern Idaho

Rumsaum

Reaction score
Hello from Southern Idaho. I have been surfing the site for a while and decided to take the plunge. Been hunting and shooting my whole life but just dreaming of long range. Most of what I have experienced has been under 500 yards. Decided to put in the extra effort to double that. I just started a new build on 6.5 SAUM so I have been obsessed with anything relating to that. Its like having a baby .... gonna take 9 months.

DEW

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Great group here and no BS like on other sites.

AXEFORCE6

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of knowledge on here for that cartridge.

Rumsaum

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of knowledge on here for that cartridge.
Thank you. That's one of the main reasons I am here. I had read about a gun J2 built and mine was so close to his that I just wanted to be able to jump in with questions. Everyone seems so nice.

AXEFORCE6

Reaction score
That’s one of the best things about this forum. I haven’t met anyone here that’s not great people.

257 STW

Reaction score
Welcome! Great bunch here for sure.

Ladd

Reaction score
Welcome to LRO. The wait gets old for sure.

Rumsaum

Reaction score
Question for whoever knows the answer. I was interested in a gun on classifieds but I can’t comment or ask questions. When will that restriction go away?

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
Question for whoever knows the answer. I was interested in a gun on classifieds but I can’t comment or ask questions. When will that restriction go away?
We had to install a wait period that is determined by post count and time you have been here. This for all members protection against scammers. I do not care to share the actual numbers, just know that it will go away when you have met the criteria. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this also has helped with those who only joint up and post sale ads but rarely or never contribute to the forum conversations.

Thank you
Jeff

Forum Sponsors