Review of the NEW Modular Evolution Bipod

Desert Dan

Reaction score
That is disappointing to hear and I guess I’m lucky I had a better experience. If given the option, I like supporting small companies that provide a good product but if they can’t follow through or cancel orders, we’ll that just doesn’t work. It’s too bad things went the way they did. “It is what it is” is exactly right.

Rich

Reaction score
I've ordered and recieved 3 bipods from them in the last 7 weeks ish... Orders are obviously going out a little slower than normal but I recieved both my orders inside a month both times. Their website says to expect that kind of delay as well. It sounds like they definitely had a rough patch awhile back, but I think they are back up on the horse. The two different times I emailed for a status check, George was very responsive. Just my experience.

Flyjunky12

Reaction score
I've ordered and recieved 3 bipods from them in the last 7 weeks ish... Orders are obviously going out a little slower than normal but I recieved both my orders inside a month both times. Their website says to expect that kind of delay as well. It sounds like they definitely had a rough patch awhile back, but I think they are back up on the horse. The two different times I emailed for a status check, George was very responsive. Just my experience.

Quit throwing curveballs at me and giving me options to contemplate again!

I was all set to order an atlas but now I'm considering the mod evo again.

If you had to choose one of these which would you go? I doubt I would ever get the longer legs because I have a tripod I can shoot off of for those situations.

Rich

Reaction score
Quit throwing curveballs at me and giving me options to contemplate again!

I was all set to order an atlas but now I'm considering the mod evo again.

If you had to choose one of these which would you go? I doubt I would ever get the longer legs because I have a tripod I can shoot off of for those situations.
Haha. Sorry about that. I actually have both. At first I was not a fan of the leg deployment on the mod evo. But have since come to really like it. You really can't go wrong. They are both incredibly solid and well built. The removable legs is definitely a plus for the mod evo. I'm sure at some point I'll get the long legs. I have a V8 atlas. The pan feature has its place for sure. For coyote hunting and matches, it will be my go to. For all other hunting the mod evo will fill the niche better with the lockable cant.

Flyjunky12

Reaction score
Haha. Sorry about that. I actually have both. At first I was not a fan of the leg deployment on the mod evo. But have since come to really like it. You really can't go wrong. They are both incredibly solid and well built. The removable legs is definitely a plus for the mod evo. I'm sure at some point I'll get the long legs. I have a V8 atlas. The pan feature has its place for sure. For coyote hunting and matches, it will be my go to. For all other hunting the mod evo will fill the niche better with the lockable cant.

Thanks guys.

Broz, I really like the looks of the Cadex, just not sure if I can get over the price. I have so many other things I need, well want, to buy before this next hunting season.

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
I was in the same situation this fall. I ended up going with the Atlas. I really like it. The Cadex was over my budget. And like you, I had/have other items I need and want. I am happy with decision to go with the Atlas. Definitely well made product.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
Thanks guys.

Broz, I really like the looks of the Cadex, just not sure if I can get over the price. I have so many other things I need, well want, to buy before this next hunting season.

I totally understand and I like to have more than one bipod ready to go too. You know the old stand by Harrir with swivel and add a set of Moorse spikes and a pod lock lever is not a bad deal either. I have made plenty of good shots off the Harris and it preloads very well. That would ease the budget and leave some funds free for other needs.

Flyjunky12

Reaction score
I totally understand and I like to have more than one bipod ready to go too. You know the old stand by Harrir with swivel and add a set of Moorse spikes and a pod lock lever is not a bad deal either. I have made plenty of good shots off the Harris and it preloads very well. That would ease the budget and leave some funds free for other needs.

Yes, I have a Harris right now with the pod lock and it does a good job. I'm just looking for something a little more solid. I'll keep it as a backup and it mostly will be relegated to my coyote gun as it's a taller version.

Forum Sponsors