Revic PMR 428 Scope Review, By Ryan Furman

DerekS

Reaction score
Just watched the video. Very interesting concept for a hunting sighting system. Looks to be where the future will go. Holy cow is it heavy though. Is there any piece of gear you would leave at home since it's packed into the scope, or would you bring everything to be redundant. If you left gear at home, would it save the weight gained in the scope?

Noticed the M10 rings...not the focus of this thread, but do you like them?

caiati

Reaction score
What is your overall weight on the build? I would definitely be interested in building around this scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ormandj

Reaction score

I am not the OP but I’ve used a lot of rings in my time, and ARC M10s are some of the absolute best I’ve encountered. They’re my go-to when I need individual ring mounts.

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Just watched the video. Very interesting concept for a hunting sighting system. Looks to be where the future will go. Holy cow is it heavy though. Is there any piece of gear you would leave at home since it's packed into the scope, or would you bring everything to be redundant. If you left gear at home, would it save the weight gained in the scope?

Based on my equipment I would not leave anything at home. There are quit a few advantages to running this scope and I tried to cover them in the video. As far as equipment it allows the use of a cheaper range finder with no onboard ballistics.

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your overall weight on the build? I would definitely be interested in building around this scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is a Magnus as it came from GW. I think it is right at 10.5 lbs but it has been awhile since I weighed it.

Forum Sponsors