New Rear Bag for Long Range Hunters with Recoiling Rifles.

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
I just wanted to update you who are awaiting the new bag we have been working on. So here is where we are.

I have tested at least 6 prototypes with design changes I wanted to explore.

I have tested several materials from ease in set up to stability to coefficient and grip.

I have tested at several different fills from light weight to heavy. We will be offering a light weight and a heavy option.

I have tested different heights to find the best medium for most long range hunting shots.

Testing is complete. I finalized the design. The first run of bags are being produced now. If all works out and these pass inspection, we should have them available in a few weeks. I am excited.

Stay tuned.

Jeff

UPDATE: 8/14/19

To Order Go HERE:

Last edited:

Win94ae

Reaction score
Cool! I can't wait to see what they look like!

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Reaction score
Looking forward to trying one.

NEMTHunter

Reaction score
This should be interesting. Looking for a good rear rest. Have thought about building one but now I am going to wait and see what you got.

big338

Reaction score
Definitely interested. Rear bags can cause groups to open up quickly if not taken seriously.

Broz

Reaction score
First run of 5 of our rear bag design ships tomorrow. So we will be calculating costs / prices, and hope to put a few of these in the LRO store too. Immediately after the first run passes approval, we will put in a larger order so more will be available. I will do a quick video offering the attributes of my design too.

Jeff

Gord0

Reaction score
Can you just take my money right now, sight unseen? I'm sure it'll be a great design!

Broz

Reaction score
Can you just take my money right now, sight unseen? I'm sure it'll be a great design!
Well Thank you for the vote of confidence. We typically stay away from pre-orders as we simply do not have control of when we get the items. And in this case we need to complete the first run so we know production labor costs.

I have been getting a lot of messages and it seems there is a need for a good hunting bag. I have been cursing bags for years saying one day I would build my own. So this venture was done out of personal need as much as anything. I hope my personal needs that led me to the final design work for many other too.

The first run should be here any day. As soon as I confirm the final design is as requested, I will place a large order on a rush to get them to everyone asap. I hope to have video out by mid next week.

Jeff

NEMTHunter

Reaction score
Will you be putting them in the store as soon as you know they pass your inspection? As in when you know they will work can we pre-order them to get in line?

Thanks

David

Broz

Reaction score
Will you be putting them in the store as soon as you know they pass your inspection? As in when you know they will work can we pre-order them to get in line?

Thanks

David
Yes they will be in the store as soon as I approve the final run. But we are reluctant to do pre-orders. The facts are as soon as you take money you are on the line to deliver. If there is a delay for any reason you become the bad guy. But I promise, we will do everything we can to keep them on hand and the mfg. is very willing to help us with this.

Jeff

NEMTHunter

Reaction score
Yes they will be in the store as soon as I approve the final run. But we are reluctant to do pre-orders. The facts are as soon as you take money you are on the line to deliver. If there is a delay for any reason you become the bad guy. But I promise, we will do everything we can to keep them on hand and the mfg. is very willing to help us with this.

Jeff
Jeff that sounds good. I understand not everyone can or will understand why it took longer then expected. Its safer to go the route you are taking.

Would there be a chance you could update this thread when they are in stock?

Thanks

David

Whitetail84

Reaction score
I am really excited about this I was about to order one to try, but this may be the ticket.

Wd40

Reaction score
Count me in for one also. I’ve tried multiple rear bags & haven’t found what I’m looking for.

DRUSS01

Reaction score
looking foward to see these sizes and shapes. just have a couple small sand bags currently. got the Evolution bipod so a proper rear bag will help out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Broz

Reaction score
Here it is. We decided to take pre-orders and already have a first order from the mfg. in process. We will ship in order that orders come in.

Our best estimate is the first orders will ship in aprox 2 weeks. A second order will follow right after hopefully.

To pre order go HERE

OSU Fisher

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Going to order one up. Maybe 2.. You packing the heavy or light? Or both depending on situation. Hoping to double as range and field use. 6.5-338

Broz

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Going to order one up. Maybe 2.. You packing the heavy or light? Or both depending on situation. Hoping to double as range and field use. 6.5-338
The Git Lite fill is an upgrade when you order. as is the bottom bag. Click the git lite upgrade for the light bag. All bottom bags are git lite.

OSU Fisher

Reaction score
The Git Lite fill is an upgrade when you order. as is the bottom bag. Click the git lite upgrade for the light bag. All bottom bags are git lite.
Awesome, I saw that! Was debating between the standard or git light for the main bag. Not good at making up my mind. So was considering both... Haha

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

jmden

Reaction score
Jeff,

What are you thoughts on your new bag and a stock like the Manners EH1 that doesn't have quite as steep an angle as the stock in your video?

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Reaction score
Cant wait to get my hands on one!

big338

Reaction score
Bought both today and bottom bag. Will be using it with a manners eh1 stock as well.

MILEPOST

Reaction score
Jeff,

What are you thoughts on your new bag and a stock like the Manners EH1 that doesn't have quite as steep an angle as the stock in your video?
Actually, it is a pretty simple fix. You have a seamstress/ tailor ( or make it yourself ) make a shallow angle wedge bag that attaches under the Broz bag using snaps / velcro The opposing wedge angle can be tailored to decrease the angle for other stocks used.

I Just preordered both the lite and heavy fill Broz Bags. I too have a few Manners stocks so when they arrive I'll be doing this addition/mod and will be glad to post some pix.

BTW - Great Video!!

Last edited:

MILEPOST

Reaction score
I agree with Jeff. Especially with the git-lite fill. I really don't think this will be an issue using these on shallower angle butt stocks.

BTW - A couple fellows I know are into PRS shooting. When one of them opened his garage door I couldn't help noticing he had two 40 gal storage containers full of shooting bags. When asked why?....He replied, "Just like potato chips and guns, you can never just have one,..or two,.. or three, or......." :rolleyes: LOL!!

Last edited:

tric3imagery

Reaction score
Ordered your bag , it's amazingly sad how hard it is to find a good bag rest, I'll Drink your koolaid video help a lot. wait until delivery Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sniperjhk

Reaction score
Great looking bag.
How can I order it with shipping to Europe? Anybody know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HARPERC

Reaction score
Jeff I'm having one of those Why didn't I think of that? moments.

I tried to get on the pre-order list, but it seems to insist on paypal, which I don't have.

Any other way to get payment to you?

lbirch

Reaction score
I ordered the “Git Lite” bags yesterday when I got home. Could have used these a couple days ago but they’ll be in my pack for the next one.

Ladd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daniel

Vice President
Staff member
Reaction score
Our store operates through PayPal, that being said you "click" the "Pay with PayPal" button and it will allow you to pay with your credit card

Daniel

Vice President
Staff member
Reaction score
Also anyone needing international shipping contact me directly I will work you a quote and get you take care of.

Broz

Reaction score
Jeff I'm having one of those Why didn't I think of that? moments.

I tried to get on the pre-order list, but it seems to insist on paypal, which I don't have.

Any other way to get payment to you?
Our store system operates using a foremat that does use pay pal. It Keeps track of Orders by number as they came in. At checkout you will be allowed to use a normal credit card you do not have to use pay pal. It's no different than many other systems that offer pay pal as an option.

Last edited:

scottrod338

Reaction score
Just ordered mine, heavy fill with the bottom bag. I shot with a friend Saturday who has no long range experience and the rear bag was a problem. This design would have made it much easier to get him on target. I have struggled with different types of bags field shooting in the past, really excited to get the wedge

Broz

Reaction score
Just ordered mine, heavy fill with the bottom bag. I shot with a friend Saturday who has no long range experience and the rear bag was a problem. This design would have made it much easier to get him on target. I have struggled with different types of bags field shooting in the past, really excited to get the wedge
Yes! I see people fight bags all the time too. I hope this design makes it all come together easier.

Thanks

D_Dubya

Reaction score
Bag looks really great, I ordered one with the lite fill last night, can’t wait for it to come in!

theclawNZ

Reaction score
Hi Broz, any way that I could get ahold of your bags in New Zealand? Doesn't seem to be an option to ship outside the US? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Broz

Reaction score
Update 8/21/19

We have suspended the bag pre orders until we get caught up. We do not want to over sell the first big order we are getting in, until we know a date we will get the next order. I will update again when we know more.

Thank you
Jeff

Last edited:

tric3imagery

Reaction score
Yes Thank You, Don't do a Target Vision order ,take money ship 3 months later, maybe, Sorry just Bad Business,
Why I use your StoreJeff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chippewa

Reaction score
I just got an email from DHL but in my spam folder saying undeliverable without address confirmation. The tracking# doesn't work plus would you guys have even started shipping yet? Just never had a DHL spam before.

Forum Sponsors