New Bix'n Andy Dakota trigger for Sako 85 and Tikkas

FURMAN

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been shooting the 700 version of the Dakota for a while now and should have a review soon. This will be a great option for the Tikka or Sako lovers. 1611011420825.png
There may not be a SHOT Show this year, but we still have a new Trigger for you!

Last year at SHOT Show we unveiled the new Dakota Trigger! This trigger lived up to it’s name and proved it is truly built for the bad lands. Shooters ran Dust, Dirt, Snow, Rain and all adverse conditions at it. After thousands of triggers sold, we never had a single warranty return or failed Dakota Trigger. The Bix’n Andy Patented Ball Bearing Deduction offered the most consistent trigger pull in the industry again in all conditions.

This success is ready to be duplicated and we are expanding the Dakota Series of triggers from Bix’n Andy to Tikka and Sako Platforms!

We are now ready to offer these great triggers for all Sako 85 and Tikka T3/T3X style rifles!

An easy to instal and single screw pull weight adjustment from 1lb. up to 4.5 lbs. with the proven and patented searless system makes this trigger another home run!

We are expecting to begin delivering these triggers to our customers around Easter!

Price $250

Stay Tuned! We will open up for Pre-Order soon!

Ladd

Reaction score
I saw that email from Bullet Central. This is nice to see. I would assume this should be an option for a Fierce replacement trigger as well since all their models but the Rival are Sako 85 clones.

FURMAN

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw that email from Bullet Central. This is nice to see. I would assume this should be an option for a Fierce replacement trigger as well since all their models but the Rival are Sako 85 clones.
Yes, I was running the BnA precision in my CT Edges.

FURMAN

Staff member
Reaction score
Could you tell a difference between the two in your CT Edges?
Are you asking if the Bix'n Andy was better than factory? The $500 triggers are the best triggers I have used by far.

Ladd

Reaction score
Are you asking if the Bix'n Andy was better than factory? The $500 triggers are the best triggers I have used by far.
Yes. Not ever having tried one, I assumed they were better than factory.

257 STW

Reaction score
I have been shooting the 700 version of the Dakota for a while now and should have a review soon. This will be a great option for the Tikka or Sako lovers. View attachment 6464
There may not be a SHOT Show this year, but we still have a new Trigger for you!

Last year at SHOT Show we unveiled the new Dakota Trigger! This trigger lived up to it’s name and proved it is truly built for the bad lands. Shooters ran Dust, Dirt, Snow, Rain and all adverse conditions at it. After thousands of triggers sold, we never had a single warranty return or failed Dakota Trigger. The Bix’n Andy Patented Ball Bearing Deduction offered the most consistent trigger pull in the industry again in all conditions.

This success is ready to be duplicated and we are expanding the Dakota Series of triggers from Bix’n Andy to Tikka and Sako Platforms!

We are now ready to offer these great triggers for all Sako 85 and Tikka T3/T3X style rifles!

An easy to instal and single screw pull weight adjustment from 1lb. up to 4.5 lbs. with the proven and patented searless system makes this trigger another home run!

We are expecting to begin delivering these triggers to our customers around Easter!

Price $250

Any update on the Dakota 700 trigger? Going to give one a try.

257 STW

Reaction score
Great trigger! Probably the best hunting trigger available. I have about 20 videos to get to work on when I get back from my bear hunt.
Thank you. Good luck on your bear hunt.

datsjeep

Reaction score
I have been shooting the 700 version of the Dakota for a while now and should have a review soon. This will be a great option for the Tikka or Sako lovers. View attachment 6464

Price $250

Is this still happening?

LaRoche3

Reaction score

Price $250

Any updates on availability and purchasing a new Tikka T3X Dakota Bix n Andy trigger?

Rusty85

Reaction score
Great trigger! Probably the best hunting trigger available. I have about 20 videos to get to work on when I get back from my bear hunt.
I will agree, I have two of them. Order another one yesterday and will own more in the future. I prefer it over the tac sport just because I like my hunting triggers set at around #1.25 and don’t ever take advantage of the lower weight available with my tac sport and the price increase that comes with it.

LaRoche3

Reaction score
I was told 1-3 months for Availability 3 1\2 months ago. So given the current crisis everywhere. Maybe they are stuck on a boat somewhere at Bay. Patiently waiting though

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
I was told 1-3 months for Availability 3 1\2 months ago. So given the current crisis everywhere. Maybe they are stuck on a boat somewhere at Bay. Patiently waiting though
Let's hope not. Because that would mean they are imported.

LaRoche3

Reaction score
Austria I believe but do have a South Dakota base as well if I read correctly.

Rbohno

Reaction score
I am confused , you are saying the Fierce trigger blows but the Fierce rifle I am supposed to pick up tomorrow has a BnA in it already?

datsjeep

Reaction score
I am confused , you are saying the Fierce trigger blows but the Fierce rifle I am supposed to pick up tomorrow has a BnA in it already?
The stock Fierce trigger does blow however they now offer with the BnA and it is great. Congrats, hope your rifle is a shooter.

Rbohno

Reaction score
I was expecting a trigger tech because thats what the gunbroker website stated. Then I read about the recall of BnA and so I went to pick up my rifle today and saw BnA in there and thought I had the defective trigger so I told my ffl to send it back.
‘Then I called Fierce and they said they just put trigger tech in them till BnA came out with a solution. They said it should be a Gen II BnA trigger and be just fine. So I called my ffl back and said I would take it so hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow. But I will take the action out to look at the side of the trigger and see if it’s stamped Gen II when I get it home.

datsjeep

Reaction score
I assume you have the Rival-700 clone. They did have a problem with one of the pins in the original BnA's being to long, they switched to trigger tech and are now back to BnA's. The Edge-Sako clones now have BnA's as a option over the Fierce proprietary triggers. I picked up my carbon CT edge today and the BnA is NICE.

LaRoche3

Reaction score
Bix n Andy Dakota trigger Tikka TX3 is Available at Bullet Central now

Forum Sponsors