New ATACR 4-20 X 50MM F1

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, We have one. I gave it a good look then sent in on to Ryan for review. I felt he would do a better job as he likes FFP and I like SFP. But I have to say this is a very nice scope and the reticle looks pretty good on 4X for a FFP. Plus these have a bunch of elevation, like 130 MOA
I am excited to test it. It looks like a very good option for those who are trying to balance durability and weight. I will start a separate thread for the pending review.

Magnett

Reaction score
Ryan, when you do your review it would be great if you could particularly demonstrate brightness/usability on low power in low light.

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Ryan, when you do your review it would be great if you could particularly demonstrate brightness/usability on low power in low light.
Demonstrating that is near impossible because the extra glass/optics/phone necessary to record or photograph. Even trying to demonstrate this on a spotter or binocular is futile. The "noise" induced by the phone makes the comparison worthless. The only even close way to do it is compare several side by side with several phones/cameras at the exact same time. You could then maybe see a comparable sight picture despite the noise.

Forum Sponsors