May 2022 - Multiple Milestones

Ladd

Reaction score
Just found out I'm going to be a grandpa for the first time sometime in May 2022. May 2022 is shaping up to be a big deal, big time, hugely important month. The next 8-months will be intense and full of restlessness, preparation and anticipation. I'm almost reaching my limit.

matt_3479

Reaction score
Congratulations! I just had my first child 1 year ago tomorrow and watching my wife’s parents and my parents become grandparents has been equally enjoyable as becoming a parent myself

Ladd

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Pretty exited. The wife is too, which is the most important. She's already planning a shopping trip for tiny clothes.

waveslayer

Reaction score
That's awesome. My best friend was my Grandpa! We did everything together and I wanted to be just like him.

Good luck, you need to buy a push gift aka a gun for the big day!

my wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Spreedizzle

Reaction score
Awesome stuff right there. Congrats!!
We surprised my parents on Fathers Day 6 years ago with an ultrasound picture. My dad is/was a chemical engineer…..damn smart in his own field, but pretty short on some common sense stuff. When he opened his gift we got a puzzled look on his face as my mother gasped and he says…..what are you trying to tell me with this picture?
Ah dad…..for a rough start…..he had made one helluva grandpa.

digger

Reaction score
Time to figure which rifle will the little ones name on it. And a shotgun and some handguns and,and,and,,,,,,lol

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
Little late on this one Ladd, but congrats to you and your whole family. Now you will be building rifles and sharing your -how to- with your new grand kid.

Super excited for you and this new chapter in your life.

Proud Vet

Reaction score
Congratulations Ladd. Nothing compares to Grandchildren. Lots of love and gratitude.

I'm a firm believer that good things happen to good people. You seem to fit the mold.

Forum Sponsors