LOS vs AWR for Sig Sauer

Flyjunky12

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has test the difference between these two modes in a Sig? I was wondering if there you've seen a difference between using LOS + angle and inputting into a ballistic calculator vs using AWR?

@Broz, I know in an old post about the 2200 you were thinking about testing this. Did you ever do any experimenting between the two modes?

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
I have a kilo 2200 and a Kilo 2400 ABS. I run them on LOS for rifle use and AMR for archery where I am not using a ballistic solver. The 2200 is a nice unit, but you really need to look at the MAVEN RF.1 if you are considering a RF without a ballistic solver in it. The Maven RF.1 is a steal for the money and a quality unit.

Flyjunky12

Reaction score
yes, I've looked at the Maven. Problem is I get a prodeal on Leica but they have been out of stock. I've been wanting the 3500 and they aren't going to be in stock until after my hunts so I was looking for something cheaper to get me by until then. I just bought a Sig 2200 for cheap so I think that will be good enough until I can get the Leica.

So I'll just run the 2200 on LOS and input the angle in my Shooter app to get my solution.

Thanks Broz

waveslayer

Reaction score
I'd get the new Sig kilo 8K. I love my Leica because the glass has been stellar, I end up using my Sig 9 times out of 10. To me it is faster. Now the 8K is coming out... makes ranging that much farther

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Forum Sponsors