Leica 3500 battery life?

DRUSS

Reaction score
Hey guys, those of you you who use the Leica 3500. How long does your battery last? I've owned mine now a year. I am buying the 4th battery now. I used the one that was supplied with it and have used up 3 more already. Wondering if I need to send Leica a email or call CS if mine is just got something going on. Couple of my buddies have the revic but only few months so far. Interested to see how there battery life is. My old Leica 1600 lasted over a year per battery.
What's your experiences??

Greyfox

Reaction score
My BR4, original battery is still going strong at 6 months. My BR2 would get changed(1x) at the start of each hunting season.

C.O. Shooter

Reaction score
What brand of battery 🪫 are you using?

DRUSS

Reaction score
First was the one that came with it. Last 2 were Duracell. Just ordered some energizers to try next.
I don't have a problem starting the season with a fresh battery, I just am surprised by the quick use of battery life. I do admit I feel like I use it fairly often, but noose than my old 1600.

C.O. Shooter

Reaction score
Do you leave the battery in the unit when not in use? The class 3R laser will make a big difference over a class 1 rangefinder. Come to think about it I replaced mine last year as well. I use the energizer lithium battery.

Last edited:

DRUSS

Reaction score
I do leave the battery in the unit. I did expect less life of battery in this device over my old one. It just seems quite excessive to me.

Forum Sponsors