Keep America Great!

Chippewa

Reaction score
Today's rally here in Montoursville PA was all the talk. Streets were full and energized. I don't know how many times Trump mentioned keeping our 2nd Amendment STRONG, but he made sure the crowd knew it is a priority...

In God We Trust

Daniel

Vice President
Staff member
Reaction score
its funny you know, the day after the election all the news commentators were scratching their heads trying to figure out how they got it wrong. and yet just two short years later here we are. at my work we always have Fox news on and it within ear shot of my office and all I have heard the last two weeks is how Biden is 60% and Pocahontas is even beating Trump, they don't get it, looking forward to the river of tears to watch again.

Ladd

Reaction score
I’m with you! My wife and I love the commander n chief and his family. So cool that Don Jr. is a hunter. My lawyer lobbyist buddy sent me a pick of him and his bull he took a few years ago here in UT. Then to see him going after sheep, awesome. His dad raised him right boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel

Vice President
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m with you! My wife and I love the commander n chief and his family. So cool that Don Jr. is a hunter. My lawyer lobbyist buddy sent me a pick of him and his bull he took a few years ago here in UT. Then to see him going after sheep, awesome. His dad raised him right boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have personally watch Don Jr head over the hill with a bolt action pistol, 9yr old boy in tow and in a short time had a elk on the ground! the guy is a real American hunter no doubt. I have a blast with them every time!

Chippewa

Reaction score
I was kinda surprised when Don Jr mentioned he grew up in Pottstown PA. I guess I figured NYC. Seems he took more to the woods and even construction on his Dad's projects before pursuing business. Neat to think He an his brother are down to earth guys and while dealing with crazy pressure.

Jeffrey Dohl

Reaction score
Today's rally here in Montoursville PA was all the talk. Streets were full and energized. I don't know how many times Trump mentioned keeping our 2nd Amendment STRONG, but he made sure the crowd knew it is a priority...

In God We Trust
Hey Chippewa,
I must have missed it. What rally back in May? I don't live to far from you and did hear of any thing going on.
I've been going to come that way for a while now to go to Euro optic's. I'm in Berwick.

Jeff D.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Forum Sponsors