Introducing the New Hunters Wedge "Mini Wedge" Rear bag

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
Does anyone prefer the mini over the regular size?

I am looking for a good rear bag. Have yet to find one that is solid enough for me. I have an MPR, so it doesn't have a traditional stock. Will this wedge style bag work well with a chassis style stock?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
I have all 3 in my truck. I use the standard (heavy) full sized most if I am not going in too far. The git lite full sized strapped to my pack for longer hikes. And the mini if I was going way in with a smaller rifle like the 6.5's.

They all will work on the MPR stock, but keep in mind they were designed for a tapered stock.

Ladd

Reaction score
I have the two but not the mini. The full size get lite fits well enough in the top pocket of my pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
I have all 3 in my truck. I use the standard (heavy) full sized most if I am not going in too far. The git lite full sized strapped to my pack for longer hikes. And the mini if I was going way in with a smaller rifle like the 6.5's.

They all will work on the MPR stock, but keep in mine they were designed for a tapered stock.
Yep that's what I am worried about. I haven't been able to find the right bag yet.

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
I have the two but not the mini. The full size get lite fits well enough in the top pocket of my pack.

I am thinking I would probably get the standard fill as I don't hike in to far to where I hunt. Is the lite one just as good and stable as the standard fill in your opinion?

Ladd

Reaction score
I am thinking I would probably get the standard fill as I don't hike in to far to where I hunt. Is the lite one just as good and stable as the standard fill in your opinion?

Get the standard one if you’re not trying to save some weight.

tric3imagery

Reaction score
Exactly what I was Looking for, I brought it up once having bought your reg wedge, and was snubbed, glad you have one built and for sale.

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
Exactly what I was Looking for, I brought it up once having bought your reg wedge, and was snubbed, glad you have one built and for sale.

Sorry you feel you were "Snubbed" not sure why you feel this way? We had a few requests here on LRO, and several from the field testing and shooting instructors. So we listened and created what shooters were asking for.

tric3imagery

Reaction score
Sorry you feel you were "Snubbed" not sure why you feel this way? We had a few requests here on LRO, and several from the field testing and shooting instructors. So we listened and created what shooters were asking for.
No worries, I though I was asking for something unreasonable, Pow you made one, Great. I'm not on this forum all the time, so I don't keep up with LR forum trends. Congradulations, I'll pick one up, what it will excel at for my use is pistol grip chassis, and gas guns ,I've been running your original bag sideways, for those, or a squeeze bad for slight elevation gains, Keep up the innovation its exciting times for gear, BC, dope, quality rifles and components, besides the shortage if you were caught short, lol.

XTREMHTR16

Reaction score
I got one and used it out in Wyoming this year. Sure is easy to throw in a backpack and pull out to use for a steady shot!

Forum Sponsors