If you find yourself under fire from a .50 caliber sniper rifle

VaRandy

Reaction score
a correct response is to shoot back with a paint ball gun. I didn't know that paint guns had come that far, but the President and the new Homeland Security Agency have given that direction to all Border Control agents at the border.

In the previous days, they were told they could not fire their conventional weapons which soon will not even have a handful of bullets they had been issued previously. They were told that for any confrontation, they are to get out of the way and retreat,

Now paintball guns! What a great country we live in. I would have never believed that Americans would become bitches to Mexico and most of the rest of the world.

How much more should we have to take and still sleep at night?

VaRandy

Reaction score
One word............. Impeach !!

I'm old fashioned. I cannot look at a problem without coming up with a solution. If I could get to the Governor, I would suggest a low cost drone to go yet the gps of the .50 shooter and drop a mortar on his head. Personally, I would rather drop him with another long range rifle, but the mortar is a sure thing.

One more thing, you need a Shoulder Fired and a buddy to cover the mortar crew when the Mexican army sends another helicopter to deal with them. Tell me where I got it wrong.

mtnwrunner

Long Range High Country Field Editor
Reaction score
Now my morning coffee is ruined....................... Man, don't even get me started on the border. I'm all for a 40 foot tall fence, fortified with 20,000 volts, observation/sniper towers every 1000 yards. Gives the "snipers" 500 yards field of fire---I'm pretty sure most guards could shoot that far.......
AND they could even hire a bunch of retired cops or crusty ole long range shooters to "help" out.
The one thing our government IS responsible for is security for its citizens. The crisis at the border is *&^%$%& criminal. Period. Makes me sick.
Instead of ramming a piece of crap socialized health care system on its citizens, that money should have been used for the border. It is only a matter of time before we have another terrorist attack here and it will be tenfold of 9/11. Sorry for the rant but it just pisses me off.

jmden

Reaction score
Now my morning coffee is ruined....................... Man, don't even get me started on the border. I'm all for a 40 foot tall fence, fortified with 20,000 volts, observation/sniper towers every 1000 yards. Gives the "snipers" 500 yards field of fire---I'm pretty sure most guards could shoot that far.......
AND they could even hire a bunch of retired cops or crusty ole long range shooters to "help" out.
The one thing our government IS responsible for is security for its citizens. The crisis at the border is *&^%$%& criminal. Period. Makes me sick.
Instead of ramming a piece of crap socialized health care system on its citizens, that money should have been used for the border. It is only a matter of time before we have another terrorist attack here and it will be tenfold of 9/11. Sorry for the rant but it just pisses me off.

Right on, Randy.

VaRandy

Reaction score

OK, everybody is pissed about it. Who ACTUALLY is prepared to do something about it. I am trying to find out know how I can assist landowners being threatened almost daily. I cannot keep hearing about it and not acting. A few hundred of us on the border would at a minimum, be a stick in the eye to the President.

Anybody?

ELRS

Reaction score
OK, everybody is pissed about it. Who ACTUALLY is prepared to do something about it. I am trying to find out know how I can assist landowners being threatened almost daily. I cannot keep hearing about it and not acting. A few hundred of us on the border would at a minimum, be a stick in the eye to the President.

Anybody?

Huh? What kind os assistance are you proposing to help the ranchers?

yobuck

Reaction score
The

The oppurtunity to take action was in Nov 2012. But since the challenger wasent (their) guy, lots of people stayed home on election day.
Had Romney won, no doubt the senate would have gone our way also. That probibly saving the supreme court from going liberal.
Look foward to a resignation there before 2016 which will present major problems for gun owners. Unless the senate is taken from the dems.
this fall, we will never win onother election.

BigBuck

Reaction score
Something tells me (my stomach) that Obama will try his best to get elected once again . I know he is suppose to only serve two terms. It is a crying shame that the people of America would elect him again . It is obvious that we don't have a president . The border issue is just another sign to prove it . I can imagine Russia Horse laughing us . Obama is just a big bluff . my .02

farmboy

Reaction score
BigBuck, I'm in total agreement. I've had this same thought for quite awhile myself. I've had a bad feeling a work around of term limits was coming. How can we restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president? Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

VaRandy

Reaction score
Their lives are being threatened regularly by foreigners on there own land. Texas is a "hold your ground" state. Use your imagination,

BigBuck

Reaction score
VaRandy your right about Texas being a "hold your ground state" problem is too many people afraid to say anything and stand up and be counted . As for myself if they mess with me ,I will simply move to Montana dig my hills in and hold on to My Bible & Guns and either retire in Glory (heaven) early or take back my country . The biggest one aint know taller than 5 ft .. LOL What needs to happen, is offer them a big bag of tax free chilly peppers for the first million that goes back and stays in Mexico..... it's late I am going to sleep ....

VaRandy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have my answer.

We are in a war yet most of you think you can win thru defense, maybe shooting 1 or 2 that come to your castle. if you wait till then, you have already lost.

MudRunner2005

Reaction score

Forum Sponsors