He is home!

rfurman24

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I shot him in the rain and he was brought home in the rain. How fitting? The only better way to celebrate a full curl Friday would be with shooting a ram.
KISMMP7l.jpg

KnBRqFRl.jpg

txILf4ml.jpg

Ladd

Reaction score
Very nice pedestal mount. It shows off how beautiful Dall Sheep are. Congrats.

RBanta66

Reaction score
That is one great looking mount, that you will enjoy for many years to come with friends and family. I have watched that bullet impact so many times, was just a awesome shot. Congrats!!!!!

Rjk300

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations that looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoshHaker

Reaction score
Great ram and great mount! Congratulations. How do you rank that hunt compared to some of the other experiences represented in the room?

DRUSS

Reaction score
That is a very nice ram!
I really like how the pedestal mounts look and show all sides well, of the trophy. Great mount!

rfurman24

Staff member
Reaction score
Great ram and great mount! Congratulations. How do you rank that hunt compared to some of the other experiences represented in the room?
Very difficult to rank. I will admit I had tears in my eyes as he slid down the rock slide. It was a feeling I had not experienced before. I do not want to detract from the other hunts but it is hard to compare them to a sheep hunt. The time, money, and physical tax is like no other hunt. I don't know if you watched the video we put together of the sloppy footage I compiled but my guide Jay caught the moment. I was looking away from the camera, looking at the sheep, and I completely fell apart. I guess in a way that is what we are chasing on a hunt. Most of the other hunts have been "fun" hunts with trophies as a bonus.

TacoHunter

Reaction score
Great ram and mount.

Mind linking the video?

rfurman24

Staff member
Reaction score
Complete hunt
Kill shot

TacoHunter

Reaction score
Congrats. The performance of that 156 Berger was pretty crazy.

That’s a bucket list hunt for sure!

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
Very difficult to rank. I will admit I had tears in my eyes as he slid down the rock slide. It was a feeling I had not experienced before. I do not want to detract from the other hunts but it is hard to compare them to a sheep hunt. The time, money, and physical tax is like no other hunt. I don't know if you watched the video we put together of the sloppy footage I compiled but my guide Jay caught the moment. I was looking away from the camera, looking at the sheep, and I completely fell apart. I guess in a way that is what we are chasing on a hunt. Most of the other hunts have been "fun" hunts with trophies as a bonus.

What an epic hunt! The views, the flights. Just awesome!

Ryan, you seem to be in pretty good shape. Did you train for this hunt? Did it push you more than expected?

The blood gush is out of this world! That Berger smoked him good. Great shot!

rfurman24

Staff member
Reaction score
What an epic hunt! The views, the flights. Just awesome!

Ryan, you seem to be in pretty good shape. Did you train for this hunt? Did it push you more than expected?

The blood gush is out of this world! That Berger smoked him good. Great shot!
I try to stay in shape all year every year. I did ramp my training up for this hunt to far more than anything I have every done before. It was too intense for me to keep doing it all year every year but it did get me prepped.

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
I try to stay in shape all year every year. I did ramp my training up for this hunt to far more than anything I have every done before. It was too intense for me to keep doing it all year every year but it did get me prepped.
That's super cool Ryan. Congrats on a great hunt. Definitely lifetime memories. Beautiful ram!

Forum Sponsors