H1000 in Huntington Beach

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!!! I'm in Indy all the time for work. So no issue. 8lbs jug, singles......I'll take whatever.

Ok. I saw some a few weeks ago at a shop I stop into every now and then. I’m only loading right now for Creedmore and have 8lbs of H4350 already. Didn’t have any use for it.

Also saw some H4381sc amongst some others. All were single pound containers. But they did have some 8lb H4350’s.

Not sure if they have any left, but I will surely check as soon as I’m in there again.

For anyone that is in the Ohio, Indiana, Michigan area that needs powder and maybe primers, I am willing to purchase if I can find then meet up.

Maybe I should start another thread?

scottrod338

Reaction score
Time to buy powder and primers these days is when you see it. Its a lot easier to get rid of than it is to get. I've bought powderand bullets and passed them on for purchase price.
Also valuable for trading stock

Gord0

Reaction score
Ohio…..I’ll start driving now and be there in time for Turkey. :(
It’s gotta show up around here sometime…..
My tiny local guy had quite a few 1lb in stock a couple weeks ago. I let @Desert Dan know since he's local. He also had R23, 26, 33, and H4831sc. I need to stop in there this week and see what he's got...

Forum Sponsors