Gun owners making a statement tonight

Mudhen

Reaction score
Looking good so far for us as Hickenlooper in CO, MAlloy in CN, and Brown in MD all look in trouble so far in their governor races. Looks like taking Bloomberg money for gun control instead of listening to their constituents is going to cost them.

Thank God American gun owners still care about the Constitution and our liberty. Let's keep reminding these nanny state politicians of that fact!!

Ethan21

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about!! Looks like Americans stepped up to the plate!

Last edited:

Mudhen

Reaction score
Dang I really wanted Hickenlooper and Malloy to lose.

mtnwrunner

Long Range High Country Field Editor
Reaction score
Here in Washington we're toast.

Yeah, pretty hard to swallow. I emailed all my buddies in Washington State and made the offer to them-----I would gladly "keep" all their firearms for them and they should transfer them all to me before the law takes effect. Carl, I would make that sacrifice to you also.;)

jmden

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty hard to swallow. I emailed all my buddies in Washington State and made the offer to them-----I would gladly "keep" all their firearms for them and they should transfer them all to me before the law takes effect. Carl, I would make that sacrifice to you also.;)

I worked pretty hard to educate everyone I could about I-594 and I-591 in this state. Bought a bunch of books to give out, spent a fair amount of cash to support the I-591 effort (though we shouldn't even have to have an initiative like that), got a bunch of yard signs and gave out to folks, got a bunch of bumper stickers and gave out to folks. Now we have this ridiculously worded I-594 that has will become law that is nothing less than a gun registration scheme, which historically around the world, has nearly always led to gun confiscation. Think Nazi Germany for one...this is one reason it came to be. Among many concepts that many voters in Washington State don't seem to understand is the fact that criminals don't obey laws! These new 'gun laws' do not affect criminals, but only take away the rights of and affect law abiding citizens.

yobuck

Reaction score
Problem is it could take the N R A years to get these laws stricken down thru the court system at a very high cost.
And who else is there that will do this? All gun owners do belong to the N R A dont they?

jmden

Reaction score
A very good point. Plz convince your fellow gun owners who are not NRA members how important it is to join the NRA. I was one of those once and somebody convinced me...

HARPERC

Reaction score
I would gladly "keep" all their firearms for them and they should transfer them all to me before the law takes effect. Carl, I would make that sacrifice to you also.;)
I tried to talk my daughter and her husband into locating on the Idaho side of the river when they bought a house earlier in the year. Between his dad and I it's a few.

Instead of new guns I may be looking at houses instead!

Tough to beat that spike of money billionaires bring to the table. Like 5 of them. I think we would have taken Bloomberg, the dog pile was a bit much. I want to see how it breaks down east/west. Still the courts and legislature.

It's interesting 591 was mostly a due process bill. In the USA we now need more than the Bill of Rights to assure due process.

Randy you guys keep shooting them big mule deer I might "give" you a rifle, with a twice a year visitation clause-spring chucks, and again in the fall.

Lots to think about. A guy living on his own island, and one with his own army feel that insecure about an armed populous.

jmden

Reaction score
Idaho is looking better and better, save for that fiasco in Coeur d' Alene. Nowhere are we immune to insanity now, it seems.

Forum Sponsors