Full Video Review of the XTreme HardCore Gear Powder Funnels by Broz

Reaction score
You've convinced me I need at least one. Do they have plans to release a set with drop tubes that you're aware of?

Reaction score
Watching that powder flow just got me giddy. I have lots of problems with powder flow in my 6.5 with H4831SC, having the powder flow that quick combined with a drop tube would be AWESOME!

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
Watching that powder flow just got me giddy. I have lots of problems with powder flow in my 6.5 with H4831SC,

I didn't have a case, but, I just went out and poured 4831 SC through my .264 funnel and it flowed just like the video. I think you would get equal results with your combo.

Jeff

bigngreen

Reaction score
Very nice, I don't think how a powder lays in a case is given much of a look at but if you lay it in nice it definitely changes your density. I a black powder rifle you will see it on paper how even your density is as it lays in the case. Been looking at these funnels, gotta have them now, ya just costing me money;)

mtnwrunner

Long Range High Country Field Editor
Reaction score
Jeff. nice review. I actually bought a 30 caliber one a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed. Very well made equipment.

Clarktar

Reaction score
Thanks for the review Jeff. I bought these funnels about 6 months back and have yet to use them. Glad to see it was likely a wise purchase. Finally got my reloading bench setup, and should start loading soon!

Regarding drop tubes, is the thought that they allow the powder to sit in the case tighter or I guess fit together more closely?

Last edited:

robert6715

Reaction score
Loaded some N570 for the first time last night. That stuff has to be the worst flowing powder I have ever used. It made H1000 look like a ball powder. Just ordered some of these & will see how it goes.

Rob

Forum Sponsors