Exercising the new Swarovski ATS 65

Ladd

Reaction score
Took a trip to see what kind of bulls are in the rut this year. I drew this area several years ago and my waiting period is over this year. Oh I hope I’m that lucky and can draw with zero points next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladd

Reaction score
2-300 head rut on private so most of these pics are 1000-1600 yards away. This Swarovski has great glass, glad I finally paid the price and stepped up my game. Come hunting season these bulls are 100% not on private.

Last edited:

elkguide

Reaction score
In telling the story, you somehow forgot to include the GPS co-ordinates.
If you don't want to share them with everyone, please feel free to PM me!

Some great looking bulls there for sure.

brotherbear67

Reaction score
How are you liking the ATS 65 and do wish you’d have gone with the 80?

Ladd

Reaction score
How are you liking the ATS 65 and do wish you’d have gone with the 80?

I’ve been happy with it and like it a lot actually. I used it in Idaho and Wyoming and it didn’t disappoint. I packed it in my KUIU ultra 7000 and it barely fits in the center outside pocket so that’s a win for me because I use that pack a lot and it was important that it fit in there. I’m not sold on the fabric cover over it yet. I really liked the neoprene ones used on the Vortex Razors.

When we were watching these bulls from 1000-1600 yards away I was impressed with this spotter. Not my iPhone adapter nor my old iPhone. So I’m so excited to try the new Novagrade next time with this iPhone 12 Pro.

brotherbear67

Reaction score
Yeah, you were right. The ATS 65 is pretty nice. Looked through one tonight at Scheels in Billings right at sundown. Looking at the Beartooth Mts and rims in near darkness was pretty impressive. Big improvement. Excited to put it through its paces in the badlands of Eastern MT with a Nova Grade tomorrow.

Ladd

Reaction score
Yeah, you were right. The ATS 65 is pretty nice. Looked through one tonight at Scheels in Billings right at sundown. Looking at the Beartooth Mts and rims in near darkness was pretty impressive. Big improvement. Excited to put it through its paces in the badlands of Eastern MT with a Nova Grade tomorrow.

Glad you like it. I need to take mine out with the Nova Grade to video some long range shots. Tried to today but it may be Thursday or Friday.

Forum Sponsors