Defiance Ultralight XM Review, By Ryan Furman

Livetohunt

Reaction score
That action will be a wayyy better option once Unknown Munitions releases there new defiance XM DBM

jmo

Reaction score
@FURMAN great review.. You mentioned having a smith tune the feeding, or doing it yourself. Any tips for doing this in a BDL type rifle? If you're looking for suggestions for more video ideas, I think this would be a good one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

FURMAN

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
@FURMAN great review.. You mentioned having a smith tune the feeding, or doing it yourself. Any tips for doing this in a BDL type rifle? If you're looking for suggestions for more video ideas, I think this would be a good one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Good idea. It’s hard to put into words so maybe a video is in order.

BLAKE

Reaction score
Are you going to be doing a review on this build? Also is that a sendero lite barrel?

FURMAN

LRO Rifle and Gear Review Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you going to be doing a review on this build? Also is that a sendero lite barrel?
It is a sendero. I have some vlogs about it. It will actually be for sale soon.

mjspeers

Reaction score
Great review. I have one in a long action. Very smooth. Fits an NX8 4-32 with plenty of room. I think I have in NF 1" rings. At full power, bolt handle will hit the throw lever.

I talked to Defiance a couple of weeks ago. They're not currently taking orders, and a wait time of 12-15 months.

Rocky_taco

Reaction score
defiance isn't taking orders from “new” customers but will take an order from an existing customer that ordered in the last year. After watching the defiance action reviews here and talking with defiance about differences between some actions i think I’d like to try a nitrided ruckus long action with the antiX lightening cuts, and RH bolt with deep flutes, mag BF and teardrop knob. Can anyone recommend a defiance dealer that will do a custom order?

Forum Sponsors