Binos for spotting

duramax

Reaction score
10x50 Swarovski SLC along with their tri pod adapter , used these since 2000.

Kevin11

Reaction score
I have 10x42’s on my chest and the carry Votex Kaibab’s 18x56 rather than a spotter. Also use the VA 5 head on a Sirui tripod. The 18’s are nice but ideally I think Razors at that magnification would be awesome. I’ve spotted shots out to 700 with the Kaibabs.

ABC1000

Reaction score
Anybody tried the Revic carbon tripod from gunwerks?

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score

I got the Backpacker model for Christmas. I still need to get all the adapters for binos and rifle though.

It seems like a quality tripod. Being a midwestern hunter, I don’t have any experience with tripods, so I don’t have much to offer. But from the feel and function (to me) it seems pretty nice. Super light weight too. FWIW

ABC1000

Reaction score
I got the Backpacker model for Christmas. I still need to get all the adapters for binos and rifle though.

It seems like a quality tripod. Being a midwestern hunter, I don’t have any experience with tripods, so I don’t have much to offer. But from the feel and function (to me) it seems pretty nice. Super light weight too. FWIW
That’s good to know. Thanks

mtblackdog

Reaction score
12x50s Razor Hds on my chest and tripod for general long hour viewing. But I wouldnt think of not having a spotter. Even my buddies who swear by 15s and 18s will put there eye to a spotter when it comes down to it. Wont matter if your not judging trophies though. But the high magnification of a scope saves alot of foot miles if you are.

Forum Sponsors