Bell and Carlson Long Range Hunter Review, By Ryan Furman

Justin Crossley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Since not everyone is looking to spend a boatload of money on every rifle they own, Ryan took the time to shoot and review a less expensive option. Take a look at this quick video to see how the Bell and Carlson Long Range Hunter performed.

@rfurman24

Last edited:

Ryder276

Reaction score
Been looking for a Bell and Carlson review with the snow camo finish. (for my soon Defiant S/S barreled action) I am looking to purchase the "target/competition" model (already have two). B/C stocks (to me) while not fancy have a good feel for long range target shooting . Thanks for the review.

ShtrRdy

Reaction score
Hey Ryan, did you end up bedding the action into this stock or use as is?

-- Todd

Rich

Reaction score
Just a great option. Compare it to stockys LRC, the lrc is just as feature rich, but it weighs 3.5lbs! Next budget stock that I need, I'll pay the extra 100 for the B&C. Not a "lightweight" stock, but it ain't no brick either. I'm a fan

RBanta66

Reaction score
Enjoyed the review Ryan, I have already went that route several years ago as I have two B&C stocks. Improvements for the factory Rem 700 CDL stocks. Both have full aluminum bedding blocks. I did bed the recoil lugs on both and they are both free floated. I have no complaints.
2525decaa1ebb51dc23847586cfd5fe1.jpg

Last edited:

Magnett

Reaction score
Good review Ryan. Well help a lot of people that don't have the funds to go all out.

Rjk300

Reaction score
Yes I agree it is a less expensive option I feel without sacrificing ergonomics and shoot ability. My brother and I have the long range hunter on our rum’s and don’t have any complaints! Good review Ryan that should sum up everything for someone looking into purchasing one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10X Rifleworks

Reaction score
Send it to River Bend Gun Company in Weston, Mo. Jeff can inlet for M-5 bottom metal.
I use this stock on a .300 Win Mag for long range Elk.

Forum Sponsors