Axial Precision Allterra Carbon Rifle Review

Magnett

Reaction score
Thank you for your review. Is that the Zeiss v4 scope? How did it perform during the review?

Magnett

Reaction score
Thank you Broz. It will be interesting to see how that new reticle works out.

Spdrman

Long Range Review Editor
Reaction score
Thank you Broz. It will be interesting to see how that new reticle works out.
I really liked the new reticle, Broz orginally sent me one with the older reticle then traded me out for this one. It was a big improvement!

jmden

Reaction score
Thanks! Nice review!

JohnnyK

Reaction score
Nice stick and a cartridge I've been looking at with more interest. After shooting the .300WinMag with the 212/215's, I'm considering going bigger without having to go to the Lapua bolt face.
What velocities are you getting with the 220/225gn bullets? Is that a standard SAAMI .300 RUM chamber? Those cartridges on the side of your rifle looked like missiles! (compared to factory fodder)
Thanks for your time and experiences with this Spdrman.

Spdrman

Long Range Review Editor
Reaction score
Nice stick and a cartridge I've been looking at with more interest. After shooting the .300WinMag with the 212/215's, I'm considering going bigger without having to go to the Lapua bolt face.
What velocities are you getting with the 220/225gn bullets? Is that a standard SAAMI .300 RUM chamber? Those cartridges on the side of your rifle looked like missiles! (compared to factory fodder)
Thanks for your time and experiences with this Spdrman.
I was shooting the 220 cutting edge 3130 fps, I never Chrono'd the 225 eldm's just shot those few to find max pressure then I was going to back off and try and work a load from there, that's as far as I have got with them.

I am not sure how axial cuts their chambers, I believe they throat them a little longer for those bigger bullets.

I've owned several 300 RUM's over the years and really enjoy that cartridge, my last build I tried a 300 norma and if I could do that one over I would of done it in a RUM as well

Forum Sponsors