Anti-inflammatory diet

BadDogPSD

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any benefit from switching to an anti-inflammatory type diet? I'm dealing with some osteoarthritis in my hips & shoulders (probably other joints too, but these are the most problematic).
Old sports injuries, car crashes, etc. are catching up with me!

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
I ran out of Wilderness Athlete Joint Advantage last week. In two days my shoulder were hurting again. The new shipment arrived and in two days pain was gone again. I think it is worth a shot. When I first started taking it, it did take a couple weeks to notice improvement though.

BadDogPSD

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff, I've been disappointed in most supplements, but I may give this one a try.

zr600

Reaction score
Is that a 30day supply in that bottle for $19?

Jasent

Reaction score
My dad’s been taking omega xl. He swears by it but I didn’t notice it did anything. But I only took it 2 weeks.

I used to use a similar blend as Jeff posted and it did help. Was a lot more expensive tho which was what kept me from continuing it.
Thanks for posting this Jeff I’ll give that a try

BadDogPSD

Reaction score
I noticed less joint pain after a couple of weeks taking the WA Joint Advantage. Thanks for the recommendation @Broz !
Unfortunately my right hip is too far gone, so scheduled to get a new on next week. I was disappointed to learn that Bionic isn't really an option.

Broz

LRO Owner~Editor~Long Range Hunting Specilist
Reaction score
Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT.
I noticed less joint pain after a couple of weeks taking the WA Joint Advantage. Thanks for the recommendation @Broz !
Unfortunately my right hip is too far gone, so scheduled to get a new on next week. I was disappointed to learn that Bionic isn't really an option.
We are all different, but the WA joint advantage does work for most of us. My wife started taking it now too as she had developed some shoulder pain these days. It is helping her too. It has a lot of good stuff in it. I think it is worth while to use it for sure. Good luck on the surgery, heal up quickly.

huntandfish2983

Reaction score
I have ra and gout. I've been intermittent fasting for 2 years. Started doing carnivore diet 10 months ago. It's made a world of difference with me. My blood work is also the best it's ever been.

BadDogPSD

Reaction score
@huntandfish2983 how long do you typically fast? I've been doing 12 hours, but am considering 16.
Not sure I could do the true carnivore diet, but had success in the past following a Mediterranean type diet.

huntandfish2983

Reaction score
I try to keep it at 18. Sometimes I'm late getting dinner but never past 8. I usually eat my first meal around 11.

Forum Sponsors