300 Norma Improved - New Build

Scrappy

Reaction score
Hey all. I just put my order in for a new custom built by Dallas (Lane Precision). The specs are going to be:

300 Norma Improved
BAT LPR HR
UM DBM
Bartlein 26” ss, 1:8 twist
Manners LRH
Terminator T2
TT Diamond
Throated for Berger 245

I’m excited for this build and plan to document this whole process along with load development.

Scrappy

Reaction score
Planning on getting a new suppressor. Anybody running a suppressor on 300 NMI, if so what type and what’s your barrel length?

SoTxShooter

Reaction score
Excited to follow your build. I'm very interested in this caliber. A lot of folks have had a lot of success with it. I finished going through Ryan Pierce's thread containing load data with the 230 & 245. It's super impressive.

Scrappy

Reaction score
Excited to follow your build. I'm very interested in this caliber. A lot of folks have had a lot of success with it. I finished going through Ryan Pierce's thread containing load data with the 230 & 245. It's super impressive.
I’ll have to go take a look at it.. Been trying to read as much as possible about the Norma.

kgoltz

Reaction score
Just wondering if you have the link to Ryan's thread??

Forum Sponsors