2021 SASK WHITETAIL

duramax

Reaction score
Yesterday was another sit from dark to dark, our first good cold snap had the deer coming in at all hours. This buck came in just before noon. I had the ATACR on him at 25x and could have easily took him but holding out for the next size larger. Nice buck so thought I'd share what I captured thru the phone skope. Click on link to watch.

RUM MAN

Reaction score
Beautiful Buck right there !
Most guys I know would be pulling the trigger !
Not sure who told me this but it makes Sense !!
You cant shoot a Big One if you Shoot the Small ones ! Lol
My Guide I had 20 years ago up in SASK told me ..after a few drinks of course ..you guys from the Lower just cant wait for the big ones you get way to excited !
His words are very true ! I had a great time up there !

Rum Man

Blackcloud

Reaction score
Yesterday was another sit from dark to dark, our first good cold snap had the deer coming in at all hours. This buck came in just before noon. I had the ATACR on him at 25x and could have easily took him but holding out for the next size larger. Nice buck so thought I'd share what I captured thru the phone skope. Click on link to watch.
Solid!

We hunted wmz 1 this year, the mule deer are so thick we saw at least one honest monster wall hanger per day

Waiting for the model up is half the fun lol

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score

That’s a nice buck! Did you find the one you were looking for?

DRUSS

Reaction score
Nice Buck! Your a patient hunter........
Hope to see the next one

DerekS

Reaction score
No way I'd ever pass on that deer. Are you sure they make 'em bigger? Best of luck!

elkguide

Reaction score
WOW! You're options are way better than what we have around here.

Forum Sponsors