2-5n1's

ENCORE

Reaction score
Not long range but a requirement after a change.

Finally felt good and found the time to shoot to reset my zero. I had been shooting production rifle charges of BH209, but reset the zero for 100grs by WEIGHT in my custom.
I started with one bullet but I relearned a lesson...... read your notes first ;) I should have been using a veggie wad with the first bullet but was using a wool wad. The holes at the center diamond were the first bullet shot. Closest to center clean bore shot. Just to the left, 2n1.

Pulled out the Arrowhead 300gr XLD bullets and sent five (5) to the lower right diamond.
Slight scope adjustment.
Sent five (5) to the lower left target.

"DUNAMIS" Custom 45cal
Arrowhead 300gr XLD bullets
100grs by WEIGHT of BH209

11-7-2020-1.jpg

ENCORE

Reaction score
that is simply one bad-azz shooting rifle!
Thanks. There are some outstanding custom builders out there. This rifle was built by Bestill Creations LLC and it just amazes me how accurate it can be. Down the forum I posted some targets shot with SML. 600yds and less than 2" group??? Its crazy accurate.

OSOK - Crash

Reaction score
Thanks. There are some outstanding custom builders out there. This rifle was built by Bestill Creations LLC and it just amazes me how accurate it can be. Down the forum I posted some targets shot with SML. 600yds and less than 2" group??? Its crazy accurate.
600yd - 2" groups?

Holy crap! I would have never thought that would be possible out of ML. Absolutely amazing!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum Sponsors