Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have had the baby Kowa for 2 hunting seasons now. Its my go to for everything and my big 85mm Zeiss hardly gets the love anymore unless I just "NEED" 75X or a bit more light gathering as daylight fades. For backpack hunts and the critters I hunt its hard to beat the Kowa. Spendy? Sure but worth it for my uses.

Quote Originally Posted by luke moffat View Post
    I have had the baby Kowa for 2 hunting seasons now. Its my go to for everything and my big 85mm Zeiss hardly gets the love anymore unless I just "NEED" 75X or a bit more light gathering as daylight fades. For backpack hunts and the critters I hunt its hard to beat the Kowa. Spendy? Sure but worth it for my uses.
    Can you post or pm me a link to the one you have?

Quote Originally Posted by luke moffat View Post
    I see a couple of Kowa 55's out there... Can you point out the one you have and like? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Can you post or pm me a link to the one you have?
    Yup the one Ryan linked to is the Kowa I have.

So, what I am coming away with is that I should save my pennies and pay for the good stuff. I want to go take a look at some of these to help zero in on what I want, then I will buy. Thank you!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12