Vortex Viper HSLR 6-24X50 FFP

All glass is perfect and turret has always been mechanically sound. I used it to take a mule deer at 588yds and an antelope doe at 537yds this year. I sent this scope back to vortex and had them change out the 1/2 min turret and install a 1/4 min turret. A couple light surface scratches and a little wear on the bottom from brass ejecting (see pics).

$650tyd Pay Pal F&F or buyer pays fees.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Muley Buck; 01-17-2019 at 08:26.

Sorry a bit off topic, but I own the same
    scope. I had no idea that Vortex could or would change the turret out for a 1/4 MOA.

Was there a cost involved and what was the turn around time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before the PST gen 2's came out all the viper turrets were the same. The only difference being the click value, so it struck me as being interchangeable. So I deciced to call them and ask if they could swap out the 1/2 min and install 1/4 min? As I'd rather have a finer tuning of my elevation. They said they could do it, no problem at all. I wasn't in a rush at the time so I think it took a week total time, which wasn't bad and I believe they charged me $75-$80. I can't remember for certain on the price but it was somewhere in that range, I think.

Awesome! Iíll give them a call tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price drop $750

Price drop $700

Price drop $650